Image Map

Sunday 28 April 2013

Nail polish of the week

Hi, Everyone!

I hope you all had a happy Sunday and still have. I want to share with you my nail polish of the week.

It's the nail polish from
Essence colour & go - 86 a lovely secret.

This is a really bright colour and perfect for springtime. It's mixture of violet and blue with little sparkles.
This nail polish has the advantage that it dries quickly and it's also really cheap. I recommend the "lovely secret" to everyone, who wants to put some colour on the nails and also be trendy :) .





©Kisses Catilein©

                                         


2 comments:

  1. Nice color!
    Ilove your nails.
    kiss Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I looooove the color! it's like sooo cute ♥
    Alejandra xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...