Image Map

Wednesday 1 May 2013

I went shopping...

       Hi, Everyone!

I went shopping in MANGO yesterday and I bought some awsome clothes for springtime
and summertime :)

I bought this GORGEOUS dress in MANGO. I love the shape, the fabric and the colour. It's a kind of beige- white colour. I can not wait to wear this in spring and summer :) And it came with a brown belt. The lenght is also ok. It comes a bit up till my knee. The price was 49.90Francs. This is $59.99 or £34.99. I think this is actually a good price for such a suuper cute dress.



Next is a pink shirt from MANGO Casual.

It has a zipper in the front and it's also a bit shorter.
I love the colour and the shape and I think it looks super cute!

Also in MANGO I saw this suuper cute shirt. I felt instantly in love.
It's a soft-rose colour and I think it looks amazing with my dark-brown curly hair.


On the top it has little brown polka dots. This is also suuper cute :)
What do you think?


©Kisses Catilein©

2 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
    So that deserves a new follower :)

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice
      Thank you for your lovely comment :)
      It's good to know, that I can be an inspiration for you:)

      Kisses Catilein

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...