Image Map

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Something about my hair

Hi, Everyone!

 I want to show you my hair before and after I straight my hair with a straightener.


On the left you can see my natural brown hair. It's a kind of wavy and curly hair.
On the right you see my hair when it's straight.

I like to wear my hair curly, because I think it looks a bit better. Maybe a little bit wilder?
But it's really difficult to treat my natural curly hair. I usually wash my hair before I go to sleep. Then I make a bride, because my mother says, since childhood, that it's better for your hair and it grows faster. I think it results :) I wash my hair with the Pantene Pro-V Repair & Care Shampoo and the Shampoo from L'Oréal Paris Elseve - Liss-Intense. Both are really good shampoos and I can comb my hair easier after washing my hair with them.



My mother prefers when my hair is straight. She thinks I look more mature.
I can't straight my hair everyday because i haven't got that time and it's really bad for your hair even if you use a Heat Protection spray. I use and would recommend the  Franck Provost Heat Protection spray. It protects your hair really good, only minus the smell. It's hideous...

©Kisses Catilein©




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...